Northern Christmas 2006 by Michael Paskevicius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Northern Christmas 2006
- Toronto Visit — I had a very impromptu visit to Toronto in late August for a family issue. It was great to see family and friends during the summer months and to explore the city a little. It is always tough going home and having no transport. However, this time I dusted off my dad’s old bicycle and [...]
- Holiday 2012 — Spent the holiday this year home in Toronto and got to spend quite a bit of time catching up with family and friends and exploring the city. It was a quick and busy trip but I have many awesome memories from the visit. Northern Christmas 2006 by Michael Paskevicius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International [...]
- Christmas Day — Happy Christmas everyone! We have enjoyed a lovely day together. My best to you all! ! ! Northern Christmas 2006 by Michael Paskevicius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International [...]
- Pictures from Amy’s Wedding — In October I flew home to attend my sisters wedding in Toronto. It was a grand affair held at the historic Old Mill Hotel and Spa in Etobicoke. Unfortunately during the wedding I was so busy I was not able to snap any photos, and many of my friends and colleagues began to question whether there [...]
- Last Day in Canada — My last day in Canada was spent entirely with my Dad. We took a nice long walk in an area where I spent a great deal of time in my youth. Along the banks of the little Etobicoke Creak on the border of Mississauga and Etobicoke. The trail has not changed much since I used [...]